How Much is a MAZDA CX-9?
The 2021 Mazda CX-9 starts at $33,960 MSRP*, making it an appealing, affordable SUV for Hamden families. Available in five trim levels, the CX-9 levels up the luxury and amenities the higher you go, allowing you to choose the price point and proper balance of power and convenience for your needs. So how much is a Mazda CX-9? Hamden Mazda is here to break down the cost by configuration.
2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport ($33,960* Starting MSRP)
The entry-level CX-9 Sport is anything but basic, helping you cruise through New Haven with comfort and ease. Enjoy these standard features:
- 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder engine
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
- Smart City Brake Support (frontal collision warning system)
- Rearview camera
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System with voice command
- USB ports
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
MAZDA CX-9 Touring ($35,750* Starting MSRP)
Make your North Haven adventures even more exciting with the Mazda CX-9 Touring, which upgrades your entertainment options:
- 8-inch full-color touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Power liftgate
- Safety features like Lane Departure Warning and Lane-keep Assist
- Heated front seats
- Leather-trimmed seating
MAZDA CX-9 Carbon Edition ($41,080 Starting MSRP)
For even more style, consider the Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition, featuring exclusive finishes unique to this trim.
- Polymetal Gray Metallic exterior — unique to the Carbon Edition
- Adaptive front lighting system & LED fog lights
- Heated 2nd-row seats and steering wheel
- Wireless phone charging capability
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Automatic power-folding exterior mirrors
- Standard second-row Captain’s chairs
- Paddle shifters
- 2nd-row retractable window shades
- Aluminum interior trim with black accents on the instrument panel, door panels, door handle bezels, and side louver bezels
MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring ($41,940 Starting MSRP)
Turn heads in Wallingford with the Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring, built to impress inside and out:
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Bose Centerpoint 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot 2 and 12 speakers
- SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link Services
- Heated steering wheel
- LED fog lights
- Three-level ventilated front seats
- Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition
- Mazda Navigation System
- Aluminum interior trim
MAZDA CX-9 Signature ($46,605 Starting MSRP)
At the top of the trims is the Mazda CX-9 Signature, wrapping you in total luxury.
- LED interior illumination
- LED signature grille accent lighting
- LED overhead accent lighting
- Aluminum roof rails with Satin Chrome finish
- Bright-finish front, rear, and side lower body trim
- Genuine Santos Rosewood inlays
- Signature badging
- 360 View Monitor
- Driver’s power seat memory
- Auburn Nappa leather seating and trim
- Second-row heated seats
Test Drive a New MAZDA CX-9 at Hamden Mazda Near Shelton!
How much is a Mazda CX-9? As you can see, the wide range of 2021 Mazda CX-9 price points helps you find the ideal SUV for you. Test drive the trim that caught your eye at Hamden Mazda, and save even more when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials! Also be sure to learn more about Mazda CX-9 reviews with our team!
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,100 destination charge (Alaska $1,145). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More from Hamden Mazda
The arrival of the new 2023 Mazda CX-50 gives New Haven drivers plenty to be excited about. Ten trim packages, standard AWD, and a suspension crafted to conquer treacherous terrain are just a few of the dozens of highlights of the new Mazda CX-50. However, one of the most impressive features is the Mazda CX-50 interior….
Regular Mazda maintenance will keep your new vehicle in its best shape and running smoothly on New Haven streets. Learn how you can stay on top of your Mazda3 maintenance schedule today with our trained experts at Hamden Mazda. The best place to start to learn about your Mazda maintenance schedule is your owner’s manual or your…
Connecticut is in the center of it all, really. Close to New York, close to Boston, close to your neighbors, close to everything. We at Hamden Mazda love cars, which means a lot of our employees and customers like to attend car shows in Connecticut. Summer’s heating up in New Haven and North Haven and if you…